Product Feature definition & backlog prioritization
- Be involved in the product development life cycle from brainstorming ideas to designing quality interactive data visualizations that deal with data complexity with elegance.
- Data warehousing – Must be able to understand where source data comes from and the functionality and limitations of each API, the ETL process, and what is contained within a data warehouse.
- Build Data Warehouse Solutions using SAP BW4HANA, SAP BWonHANA, SAP HANA and SQL Server to support product integration & development.
- Leverage experience with business intelligence solutions for data consolidation and analysis (e.g. SAP BW, Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik and SSRS)
- Build reports and visualizations to showcase the product report governance feature for various Client POC`s and use cases as part of presales.
- Analyze, review, and document product requirements specifications using diagrams and flowcharts and by applying knowledge of computer capabilities, BI & Analytics subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Work with the senior leadership team, product & engineering team and the prospects/customers to validate, inform, confirm and plan the product roadmap.
- Support the sales team and product management team on prospect to customer conversion process.
Hands on Product Configuration & Testing
- Interface with clients and end-users of ZenOptics to understand their business requirements, user experience, and feature requests and come up with product roadmap plans and execution strategies.
- Lead hands-on effort around evaluating and setting up new instances of BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, ThoughtSpot, BOBJ, OBIEE and work with the engineering team to make them understand the features & functionality in order to build connectors for the BI reporting tools.
- Work on and support customer POC’s and implementations by understanding the current business goals of the customer and making recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through the implementations.
- Preparing application flow diagrams to demonstrate data flow and security processes followed by the application, to the IT teams of existing and potential clients.
- Communicate with Engineering Teams, Business Teams and Customers to translate requirements into functional documentation for the engineering team to refer for development.
- Support the internal and customer technical product deployment process end to end by using modeling, testing and collaboration to improve the flow of information through an organization to enhance delivery & project success.
- Conduct testing of Product Development code to confirm it produces the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers and train end users.
- Handle and resolve customer enhancement requests and bugs.
- Ability to think strategically and balance a broad range of internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing solutions, and making decisions
- Provide functional and technical direction, coaching, and mentoring team members of the team, and others, regarding best practices and BI principles, to achieve successful project outcomes.